Pantry Café Introduces its ‘Beat the Buffet’ Iftar
Enjoy Ramadan with an 8-course set menu at Pantry Café Business Bay and Al Wasl Square
Celebrate the Holy Month of Ramadan with Pantry Café and their new ‘Beat the Buffet’ Iftar offering. Guests can indulge in an Iftar with a difference featuring a delectable 8-course menu. From sundown until 12am, both Bay Square and Al Wasl Square branches of the popular eatery will be serving Iftar to patrons for 115dhs per person. For children, a kid-friendly 3-course iftar will be served for 40dhs.
Offering an alternative to the more ubiquitous Iftar buffet, Pantry Café will be treating guests to its specially crafted menu prepared using only the finest quality ingredients. Cooked to order and served fresh to the table, the ‘Beat the Buffet’ menu will include:
- Home-made crostini with beetroot humus and salmon and dill dips
- A selection of soups, including sweet potato harissa with crispy chickpeas and a succulent watermelon gazpacho
- Marinated watermelon with feta salad
- Choice of starters, including kataifi prawns, mexican chicken, focaccia or polenta chips
- A variety of mains, such as roasted organic baby chicken, pan seared salmon with celeriac remoulade or wagyu beef on mustard mashed potatoes
“We have put together a menu of some of our favourite dishes to treat families and friends enjoying the special time of Iftar. As this is an occasion for
families to reconnect and spend precious time together, we are happy to serve our guests healthy and wholesome food”, said Yana Kalwani, Co-Founder Pantry Café.
Located in Bay Square, Business Bay and Al Wasl Square, Pantry will be open from sundown until 12am during Ramadan. Throughout Ramadan, take-aways and deliveries will be available via online platform http://www.roomservice-uae.com/
Twitter: @Pantry_Cafe #pantrycafe
Instagram: @pantry_cafe #pantrycafe
Pantry Café, Wasl Square
Hadeeqa Street, Jumeirah
04 388 3868.
Pantry Café, Bay Square
Bay Square, Business Bay
0 4 558 7161