Per Te Ristorante e Café introduces special menu for the Holy Month
Per Te Ristorante e Café, one of Jumeirah’s finest Italian restaurants, will host alternative Iftars throughout Ramadan.
From sundown until 10pm, the stylist venue will serve a variety of dishes influenced by the Arabic tradition and culture and prepared with nutritious ingredients, ideal for breaking the fast. Diners can enjoy their choice of starter, antipasti, main course and dessert from the à la carte Ramadan menu.
- Lentil soup with mushroom tortellini
- Arabic-inspired bread platter with muhammara sauce, hummus and arrabbiata sauce
- Platter including burrata cheese, crab cake with pesto mayonnaise, grilled polenta, vine leaves stuffed with rice, arancini stuffed with spinach and feta cheese, baby spinach with bresaola and fig, grilled prawns with turkey bacon and more
- Lamb shanks with fresh garden risotto
- Seafood with Tunisian couscous
- Grilled baby chicken with traditional Arabic spicy potatoes
- Beef tournedos steak with creamy mushrooms and traditional jarjir salad
- Date semifreddo
- Crema Bruciata – rich custard topped with layer of hard caramel and served with fresh mix berries.
In addition, complimentary dates, fruit platter and Ramadan beverages will be served to all guests.
“Our Ramadan specials are perfect for sharing and have been created for guests to have a memorable experience with their family and friends.” commented Chef Gladwin Anton, Executive Chef, Per Te Ristorante e Café.
For reservations, call 04 344 6455 or send an email to email@example.com. Group bookings accepted.